Job Title: Director, Physician Marketing
Department: Global Marketing
Reports To: VP Marketing
The Director of Physician Marketing is responsible for Agendia’s global marketing efforts all targeting healthcare professionals which includes Physicians, Genetic Counselors and Nurse Navigators other influencers and stakeholders within a healthcare organization.
The Director, Physician Marketing is responsible for orchestrating and guiding the strategy and execution of the global marketing plan to this audience, at all stages of the marketing funnel, including Awareness, Interest and Education. The Physician Marketing Director needs to deeply understand the specific needs and behaviors of healthcare customers in order to deliver differentiation and innovation at each stage of the customer’s buying journey.
The Individual will partner with key functions across the business (Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Operations, Reimbursement etc.), to execute the marketing plan to be in alignment with the Company’s strategic goals around new customer acquisition, retention and growth.
This role requires the director to be a strategic partner of the sales organization and success will be determined by the ability to
- Impact sales, retention and profitable growth
- Create a strong position for Agendia products among healthcare professionals that is differentiated and drives advocacy
- Increase Agendia’s market share from converting competitor’s customers as well as physicians new to genomic technologies
- Develop impactful insight based messaging that resonates with all stakeholders
- Design scalable marketing tactics with success metrics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes global marketing plan for Health Care Professionals
- Executes integrated marketing campaigns that
- Address all stages of the customers buying journey
- Have strong insight based messaging and content
- Use the appropriate marketing channels (SEO, video, email, tradeshows) to disseminate content
- Owns voice of customer and research in the health care channel
- Defines PR Plan for the Health Care Professional Audience
- Creates and defines a strategy for using the website appropriately as a platform for messaging, education and lead generation.
- Derives metrics and analytics for all marketing campaigns at all stages of the buying journey.
- Sales Enablement
- Training the sales teams
- Creates high impact collateral that positions Agendia products in unique and captivating ways and is engaging to both the sales team and the audience.
- Generation of hot qualified leads
- Keeps ahead of the competitive landscape and communicates competitor activities and prepared responses to the sales organization and other stakeholders
- KOL Development and Physician Education
- Conducts virtual and in-person advisory boards with external customers to evaluate potential product messaging.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key KOLs through thought leader development initiatives and collaborations.
- Leverages KOLs to create high value content and physician educational material
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Experience working in oncology and diagnostic space
- Physician relationships
- Extensive experience presenting information regarding Agendia suite to physicians
Skills and Qualifications Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Knowledge of the oncology, pharmaceutical/biotech, and commercial lab service industry
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Professionally networked in the pharmaceutical and/or device areas
- Ability to learn and understand customer needs through quantitative and qualitative research
- Able to create effective value propositions and high impact messaging
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Customer-oriented with a strong service mentality.