What is the Kit?
- With the launch of the new MammaPrint BluePrint Breast Cancer Recurrence and Molecular Subtyping Kit, the MammaPrint and BluePrint tests can now be performed onsite at reference laboratories that successfully complete the Agendia Partner Reference Lab certification process. The MammaPrint BluePrint Kit analyzes the same expression profile or “fingerprint” as the MammaPrint and BluePrint tests currently available through Agendia’s central lab services using microarray technology.
- The Kit is formatted for use on the Illumina® MiSeq® Next Generation Sequencing Instrument1 in select countries and regions of the world.
- The new MammaPrint BluePrint Breast Cancer Recurrence and Molecular Subtyping Kit was developed using Agilent SureSelect target enrichment technology, which has been proven with the creation of over 30,000 custom target enrichment designs.2
- Integrated data interpretation and visualization will be delivered using the Agendia Data Analysis Pipeline Tool (ADAPT), a high-performance and regulatory compliant cloud-based genomic analysis platform.
- The device is CE-marked, enabling use in the European Union.
Why Use the Kit?
Proven: Following the publication of the peer-reviewed MINDACT Trial in August 2016, MammaPrint is currently the only genomic test of its kind supported by the highest (1A) level of evidence, giving you confidence in personalizing treatment management options for your patient.
Binary: MammaPrint provides a high and low result of a patient’s risk of breast cancer distant recurrence within 5 years – no intermediate outcomes.
Recommended: MammaPrint has been assessed and recommended by major national and international breast cancer medical societies including ASCO, St. Gallen and ESMO.
Inclusive: Validated in women of all ages, ethnicities, hormone receptor and HER2 status.
Added value: In addition to MammaPrint, BluePrint is available within the same kit, allowing for the classification of breast cancer into RNA-based functional molecular subtypes, not possible using current standard pathological tests.
If your laboratory is interested in becoming an Agendia Partner Reference Lab or for regional availability, please contact Agendia Customer Service at [email protected] or by telephone at +31 (0) 20 462 1510, Monday through Friday from 08:30 to 17:00 (GMT/UTC +1).
- Mittempergher L, Spangler J, Snel M, et al. MammaPrint® 70-gene test using RNA sequencing technology. Poster presented at: AACR 108th Annual Meeting 2017, Washington, DC, United States.
- Mittempergher L, Delahaye LJMJ, Witteveen A, et al. Translation of the MammaPrint® 70-gene microarray test to a targeted RNA NGS test. Poster presented at: EBCC-11 conference 2018, Barcelona, Spain